Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sushi Challenge!!

The other day I was craving sushi like nothing else, so I had to put up a post about one of the world's most perfect foods!  This, folks, is the infamous Killer Whale Roll.  It is offered by Bay Shabu Sushi Sake in San Francisco, CA.  
This mighty whale contains shrimp, crab, eel, "very" spicy tuna, vegetables, avocado, and tobiko.  It tips the scales at an impressive four pounds!  That's ALOT of sushi!!
You have only 30 minutes to finish it.  Impressive!  I've heard alot of people say that they don't get full from seafood....well, I think this might just change their minds!
So the next time you're in San Francisco, stop by and give it a shot.  After all...it's just a WHALE!
Check out my other foodblog...but only if you're adventurous!  

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment